Status Update 9/3/2013

All existing data has been added to the site. I submitted the site to Google, Bing and Alexa. It is also set up to ping other sites when content is added.  I discovered a “glitch” with the WordPress menu system. You cannot add more than 90 top level items using the WordPress menu manager. I had to reorganize the pages in the back-end so we could work around this limit.  It is a long technical explanation so email if you want to know about it.  It is good we found out about it now.  Just a few things left to do for phase 1. The larger ones are verify the mobile appearance, the footer and some basic appearance issues.

Leave a Reply